VocationInteva Consulting is dedicated to assist top management and investors in making strategic choices when key situations of their businesses.
- Such as mergers, acquisitions or business disinvestment
- Or according to their business development,
- to foster growth or to improve profitability
- to position business in new markets (diversification, internationalization, new markets positioning, new launches…)
- Inteva Consulting has developed an international network of partnerships providing its clients with additional human resources for a given project in a number of countries. These resources can be activated where and when necessary.
- To support fact-based analysis InteVa Consulting uses extensively market research as well as sophisticated data-tracking tools: it has access to 120 international databases including financial analysis of companies, market and sector data, economic analysis, press releases, merger and acquisition reports, broker reports, company annual reports, indexes of academic issues…
Founder- managing directorInteVa Consulting was founded in 2007 by Hélène Florant, Master of Science graduate from ENSAR (French High School of Agronomy) and an Executive MBA graduate from HEC in Paris. Helen has been always involved and concerned by strategic issues. She decided to share her experience and knowledge with SME’s and MID CAP companies. She brings
- 13 years experience as International Sales and Marketing Director, working for US and French market leaders, covering wide geographical areas not only in Europe (E.U, Central and Eastern Europe but also in the Americas (Central, North and South America) as well as in Asia-Pacific (Japan, Australia and South Eastern Asia).
- 10 years experience as member of executive and/or steering committees, having managed 8 subsidiaries located abroad, assisting them in defining and implementing their sales and marketing strategy.
- She participated in different merger and acquisition operations with industrial and financial partners.